I am so glad to have so many talented demonstrators as friends.
When I came over to Michelles house Thursday, she had those nice pumpkins sitting on her table. A perfect decoration for Halloween , Thanksgiving ... and so easy to make.
I can't wait to share this wonderful idea .
Here is a step by step tutorial.
You will need :
- cardsstock only orange or pumpkin pie (SU)
- cardstock always artichoke ( SU)
- circle punch 1 3/4 " (SU)
- 5 petal flower (SU)
- thread or wool...
- punch 11 circles out of you orange CS
- fold 10 circles in half and leave one for the center
- take your scissors and cut a slit about half way through your 10 folded circles
- take your 10 circles with the slit and slide it onto your center circle and spread them out evenly
- take your 5-petal punch and punch two petals out of your cardstock
- glue the two petals on top of each other and use thread or wool for the little stem.
Done! How easy is that!
Option : put a small peanut butter cup inside and you will have sweet surprise for your guests .
To order the punches and cardstock visit my SU website http://silviavogler.stampinup.net